1. Information We Collect
We collect your information in order to provide the services you request on Vite App and ViteX, and we highly value the protection for your privacy. We abide strictly by the principle of "lawful, justifiable and necessary" during our collection of your information. You acknowledge that, if you do not provide us with necessary information, your user experiences on Vite App and ViteX may be influenced.
- We may collect your Personal Information, including but not limited to your mobile device information, operation records, transaction records and wallet addresses.
- You confirm that your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words, Keystore on Vite App and ViteX are not stored or synchronized on ViteLabs servers. ViteLabs does not offer the service to restore your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore.
- Apart from the foregoing provisions, when you are using specific function of Vite App or ViteX, we may give you special notification to ask formore Personal Information. Your objection to provide more information will be regarded as your choice not to use this specific function of Vite App or ViteX.
- After you connect your Vite App with any DApps developed by a third party, your Personal Information will be collected and held by the third-party-developed DApps instead of being collected or held by Vite App.
- To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, ViteLabs may collect and use following Personal Information without your prior consent or authorization:
- Information related to national security and national defense;
- Information related to public security, public health, significant public interests;
- Information related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement;
- Personal Information collected is publicized by yourself;
- Personal Information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Personal Information is necessary to maintain the security and compliance of services, such as to detect or to solve the malfunction of products and services;
- Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
- We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, you fill in your name, telephone number, or bank card number in "My Account" column or you provide your email address when submitting feedbacks, or you give extra information to us when you use our specific services.
- We collect information during your use of Vite App and ViteX, including your mobile devices information and your operation records on Vite App etc.
- We copy all or part of your transaction records on blockchain. However, Users shall refer to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
2. How We Use Your Information
- We may associate you with your wallet by the unique serial number of your mobile device.
- We may promptly push important notifications to you, such as software update, update of Terms of Service and this Policy.
- We offer you the "Touch ID/Face ID" option in the "Settings" column of Vite App to provide you with a convenient and safe way to manage your digital Tokens.
- We deal with your feedbacks by using the Wallet Address and the mobile device information provided by you.
- We may collect your Personal Information to conduct our internal audit, data analysis and research etc. to enhance our services.
- We may use your information in accordance with laws, regulations and to cooperate with regulatory authorities.
3. How You Control Your Own Information
You are entitled to control your Personal Information provided to Vite App and ViteX:
- You may import your other wallets into Vite App through synchronization of wallets and you may export your wallets from Vite App to other Tokens management wallets. Vite App will display the information of imported wallets to you.
- You may add or delete Tokens, transfer and collect Tokens using the "Assets" column.
- You understand that you may handle the following operations in the "Me" column on Vite App:
- In the "Settings" column, you may choose not to open "Touch ID/Face ID", which means you may refuse to use the Touch ID/Face ID verification service provided by Apple Inc.;
- In the "Me" column, you do not have to provide your name, telephone number, bank card number information. But if you wish to use specific services, you may need to provide the foregoing information;
- In the "Feedback" column, you may submit any questions or suggestions for Vite App at any time. We are glad to communicate with you to improve our services.
- When we collect information from you for a specific purpose, we will ask for your consent in advance to which you are entitled to refuse. However, you understand that when you refuse to give such consent, you also give up the choice to use specific services provided by Vite App and ViteX.
- You acknowledge that since blockchain is an open source system, your transaction records are automatically public and transparent in the whole blockchain.
- You are entitled to ask us to update, revise, and delete your relevant information.
- We reserve the right to collect your information without your prior authorization or consent according to the Article 6 of Section 1 of this Policy.
4. Information We May Share or Transfer
ViteLabs will not share with or transfer your Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following circumstances:
- You have expressly provided your prior consent or authorization;
- The collected Personal Information is publicized by yourself;
- The Personal Information is collected from public information which was legally disclosed, such as news (lawfully reported), government information disclosure and other channels;
- We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates only when necessary and to the extent permitted by this Policy;
- In order to abide by applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, and administrative or judiciary authorities;
- In the case of mergers and acquisitions, if transfer of Personal Information is involved, ViteLabs may require the receivers of Personal Information to be continuously bound by this Policy.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
6. Protection for the Minors
The following special provisions apply to minors who are under the age of 18 years old:
- The minors shall not use Vite App or ViteX without the guidance from their parents or guardians.
- The parents and guardians of the minors shall provide guidance to the minors on using Vite App and ViteX after they read this Policy, Vite App and ViteX Terms of Service and other relevant rules.
- Vite App and ViteX will ensure the confidentiality and security of the minors Personal Information in accordance with laws and regulations.
- After you link to the third-party-developed DApps from Vite App, the privacy policies of the third-party-developed DApps will apply. The collection and use of your Personal Information by the third-party-developed DApps will be controlled neither by ViteLabs, nor by this Policy. ViteLabs is unable to guarantee that the third-party-developed DApps will definitely take Personal Information protection measures as required by ViteLabs.
- You shall carefully select and use the third-party-developed DApps and protect your Personal Information. ViteLabs shall not be held liable for the privacy protection obligation of any third-party-developed DApps.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VITE LABS WILL ADOPT MEASURES AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER CURRENT TECHNIQUES ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS, TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE, TAMPERING OR DAMAGE OF INFORMATION. SINCE VITE LABS TRANSFERS DATA WIRELESSLY, VITE LABS MAKES NO GUARANTEE ON THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF WIRELESS INTERNET DATA TRANSFERRING.
- You shall fully understand and conform to the laws and regulations in your own jurisdictions which are relevant to use of ViteLabs.
- During your use of ViteLabs services, if you come across any problems related to your Personal Information use, you may contact us through the submission of feedback on Vite App and ViteX.
- This Policy shall become effective on September 30, 2018.